DirectLaw is a unique, hosted solution designed to increase law firm productivity through the integration of our "elawyering" functionalities designed to attract and cater to both online and offline clients. As younger and older generations alike increasingly turn to the web to solve their legal problems, every law firm will want client-facing, web-based capabilities that capture this ever-growing audience.
DirectLaw's virtual lawyering platform includes:
- The creation of a "MyLegalAffairs legal services menu" which enables law firms to sell direct-to-client legal services such as legal documents bundled with advice; legal advice by phone, email and web cam; legal & court coaching and legal document review services.
- Tools to manage client data and features to promote interactive, secure online communications, file sharing and calendaring with clients. A secure, password-protected account is created for each client upon registration at your firm's web site.
- An integrated, online credit card processing system ("shopping cart") through Chase Paymentech.
- A powerful and cost-effective way to capture the loyalty of online clients and convert them into regular clients of your practice.
- Easy implementation. No documents to develop or program. No software to install.
DirectLaw also enables your firm to provide consumers of legal services with an alternative to companies like LegalZoom.com and other non-lawyer entities.
DirectLaw - Virtual Lawyering Made Simple!