Free Website Analysis & Legal Web Strategy Consultation
How does your law firm website measure up? Is it findable on the Internet?
Is it just a brochure web site or an engine for developing leads and clients?
Is your web site designed to convert prospects into paying clients?
You will not be able to get new clients from the Internet unless you web site can be found when a prospect searches on a key word related to your practice.
- How does your website show up on the major search engines?
- Is your web site suitable for the delivery of online legal services?
- What is the ROI of your web site?
We will not only mail you a detailed report, you will also receive a 30-minute phone consultation to discuss any questions you have and discuss areas for improvement.If you have signed up for our Free Trial, a first step in your evaluation of DirectLaw is to determine whether your website will be effective for attracting prospects and converting them to paying clients.
Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your site's structure and marketing elements and whether it is designed to maximize the benefits of the DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm platform.
Insert your web address in the form below and add any comments or requests.
- We will provide you with an evaluation of your law firm's web site.
- Learn how you can optimize your web site for online delivery of legal services.
- We will provide you with a free web site strategy consultation by phone.