DirectLaw Releases New Attorney Dashboard for #ABATECHSHOW
Directlaw has launched a new Attorney Dashboard to make its virtual law firm platform even easier to manage, just in time for ABA TECHSHOW
. The next time you log in to your Dash Board you will notice some major changes. Here are a few highlights:
- We have spent a lot of time improving the look and feel and making the Dashboard more user friendly.
- The areas of the Attorney Dashboard are now listed in a navigation column on the left side of the page instead of tabs along the top.
- Each of the areas now has search filters and sortable columns to make it much easier to find the record you're looking for.
- Each record now has a drop down list.
- If you have any questions about how to use a certain area of the dashboard, look for the white question mark in a blue circle next to the title of the area you are working in. Clicking the question mark will open a help screen for the area.
An added benefit of the new dashboard is that it will make it easier for us to add new features.
DirectLaw be at the @ABATECHSHOW
at the Hilton Chicago at Booth #111 from April 4-6 so if you'd like an in-person demonstration of the new dashboard please stop by and visit us.
We welcome any feedback on the new dashboard and if you have any questions or need any help please submit a request at: http://www.directlawsupport.com/
Please note, for a limited time you'll be able to switch between the new Dashboard and the old Dashboard. In the new Dashboard look for the "Switch to Old Dashboard" link at the bottom of the left column. In the old Dashboard look for the "Switch to New Dashboard" link near the top of the page.
To register for a 30-day Free Trial of the DirectLaw Platform, just click here
6231 PGA Blvd., Suite 104-170,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
FAX: (888) 592-9907