You Can Have A Virtual Law Office for Less Than a $1.00 a Day.
To help solos and small law firms learn how to deliver legal services online, DirectLaw has created DirectLawBasic , a full-featured version of our virtual law firm platform for solos practitioners. For a $29.00 a month subscription fee, a solo practitioner can enjoy all of the benefits of a virtual law office with no up-front fee, large capital investment or binding long-term contracts. The only limitation is the number of automated legal documents made available.
DirectLawBasic only enables the attorney to select only five documents for online use from DirectLaw’s extensive libraries of state specific legal forms and documents.
With DirectLawBasic, a law firm can create a secure and branded web space for their clients which enables a law firm to:
- Sell legal advice by phone, e-mail and web cam for a fixed fee.
- Offer up to three on-line forms or documents to their clients, selected from DirectLaw’s extensive libraries of state specific documents.
- Offer review services and provide advice for existing documents or forms.
- Offer legal and court coaching on a flat-fee basis online.
- Share, store documents and communicate with clients securely online.
- Publish important, upcoming dates/events for clients. Includes an automatic reminder feature.
- Publish client-relevant legal information/links online.
- Enable clients to purchase legal documents bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee, pay their legal bills online, keep track of legal invoices, and manage their legal affairs more effectively.
- On-line credit card processing and integrated payment workflow is included.
- Rapidocs Solo – the authoring system – so that law firms can automate their own legal forms and documents.
- A free listing in the MyLawyer.com Network of Virtual Law Firms.
DirectLawBasic is designed as an entry level program so that solo practitioners and attorneys from small law firms can learn about the virtual law office concept without making a major financial commitment. Lawyers can sign up for a no obligation Free Trial, and when ready, the firm can convert the Free Trial to the law firm’s branded virtual law office. Subscribers to DirectLawBasic can upgradeto DirectLawPayGo or DirectLawComplete at any time.
The only difference between the three versions is that DirectLaw’s extensive libraries of automated forms are made fully available to PayGo and Complete subscribers, and subscribers to DirectLawComplete do not pay a Document Usage Fee on the sale of each legal form or document that is bundled with legal advice.
6231 PGA Blvd., Suite 104-170,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
FAX: (888) 592-9907