Happy New Year from DirectLaw - New Developments
As we approach the New Year, we want to thank our valued DirectLaw subscribers. We realize that the idea of offering an online secure portal to your clients is a new one for many law firms, and we greatly appreciate the willingness of these law firms to be innovative in delivering a new kind of client experience.
New Features of the DirectLaw Platform
Here are some recent improvements to the DirectLaw Platform:
- Unread communications are now bold;
- The communications table has a new column to show if the last communication was from the attorney or client;
- The clients tab has a new link to show all communications;
- Attorneys can now export a vCard for each client to integrate the contact into Outlook or other email software;
- The client's state appears with their name wherever listed so you know to make sure that an out-of-state client has an in-state issue;-
- Each document now has a communicate link for the attorney and the client so they can communicate easily about a specific document;
- You can now generate a paper invoice for invoices created in the platform.
More improvements are planned for 2012, including a completely redesigned Attorney Dash Board.
Strategic relationship With AttorneyFee.Com
AttorneyFee.com is a new and simple website that is built on a complex technology.
The goal of the web site is to identify law firms that offer fixed price services and display those fixed prices in a directory on their web site.
Because the DirectLaw platform supports the delivery of "limited legal services" for a fixed fee, we think that exposure on this website will benefit our subscribers by driving traffic to your websites.
All subscribers to the DirectLaw virtual law firm platform will now be listed in the AttorneyFee.Com Directory
New Redesign for the MyLawyer.com Consumer Portal
If you have integrated the DirectLaw platform into your front-end website, you are automatically included into the MyLawyer.com Directory of Online Law Firms. In November, we released a new design that we think will generate more traffic to your web sites. In 2012 our plan is to launch a Pay-Per-Click campaign to drive more traffic to MyLawyer.com which in turn should generate more traffic to your respective Web Sites.
6231 PGA Blvd., Suite 104-170,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
FAX: (888) 592-9907